Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

I was looking back at some of these pictures and I can't believe how much all of the kids have changed in the last 8 months. My sister in law took these amazing pictures when the boys were only a few days old. She is incredible and we will treasure these pictures forever. I wanted to share just a few of them with everyone. The boys were so tiny, the picture of Reid in the little bucket really puts things in perspective.













Such a sweet picture of Grace.  She looks so young here to me.  Just two days after her second birthday her little brothers joined our family.  I remember being so worried about how she would react to the change in our family dynamic.  She went from having all of my attention for two years to suddenly having to share my attention and time. She has adjusted wonderfully with these two little guys in our house.  She plays very well independently and is such a sweet big sister.  She is growing up so quickly and she continues to make me proud.  I love you Gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment