Thursday, January 6, 2011

And their off....

They may be small but nothing is stopping these two. The twins are officially off and moving. The days of laying them on a blanket for tummy time are over. My life as I know it may be over! They are not crawling on all four's but more like army crawling along the floor. They see something now and they go for it! Grace is not sure what to think about this as they go for all her toys. She was yelling the other day "Oh no they are moving!" Which are exactly my thoughts!! I left them for one minute today to come back and find Reid sucking on Diesel's tail. I know, totally disgusting and sorry I didn't have my camera in hand to capture this. I guess boys will be boys! Things are about to get interesting around here :-)



Tired from all of this moving around...maybe they will start sleeping better at night now?!



No comments:

Post a Comment