Monday, October 24, 2011

Giggle Monsters

The other morning while I was trying to get ready I put Jack and Reid together in the same crib. The crib is usually the best spot upstairs to contain them and keep them safe. While I rushed around to get ready I could hear them laughing.

Here is a video of the two of them when I walked in.



I just love those giggles. Plus I have never actually caught Jack in the act of biting the crib, but the marks are all along the crib as evidence. Now I have it on video :-)

I just love watching the two of them. They always make each other laugh and are perfectly matched in energy. There is just something that makes me feel like they are in a world of their own at times.

And taking a snooze on the way to pick up Grace from school.







No comments:

Post a Comment