Monday, July 25, 2011

A first and hopefully the last...

I had to call 911 this morning. It wasn't anything life threatening but I didn't know what else to do. Jack somehow managed to get his leg wedged between the rails of his crib. I heard him screaming shortly after I put them down for the morning nap. I walked in and this is what the poor guy looked like.


His leg was wedged in the crib very tight. I could only get it out up to his knee without hurting his leg even more. He was crying which in turn made Reid cry.  I called Mike and no answer, my family was all out of town, the neighbors were not at home so I figured the next option was 911. Luckily they arrived in about 3-4 minutes. Two guys managed to pull the crib sides apart enough while the other guy pulled his leg out. Besides his leg being a little red and swollen it seems to be back to normal. I'm glad that ordeal is over with!

Here he is in between crying...you can see where his knee was just a bit too big to fit out. Ouch!

1 comment: