Sunday, June 12, 2011

Grace and Joe

Well I was attempting to get a picture of Grace and Joe for their birthday thank you cards. It's hard to get a picture of the two of them sitting still, smiling, and not doing something silly.  Plus after I took these pictures Katie came to get Joe and reminded me that he was missing his pajama shorts. Oops...couldn't find the Woody shorts for Joe. And to top it off he is wearing a Dora pull-up in the pictures. The pictures are still cute though so I had to share.

Grace and Joe get along very well and are the best of friends. Grace is constantly asking about where Joe is and what he's doing. It's super cute! She lights up when she sees him. I hope they continue to stay close as they grow up. I have such a great relationship with my cousins and I love that they have that as well. They will be starting preschool in the Fall and they will be in the same class! They are going to have so much fun.





I LOVE this picture. The look on each of their faces cracks me up. Grace is so proud and happy to be taking a picture with Joe. Joe is so over taking pictures...typical boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment