Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday!

We just had a great weekend of celebrating birthdays. My nephew Jopseph turned three on May 20th, then Grace turned three on May 22nd and then the twins turned one on May 24th.  It's such a fun time of year to have all of the family birthdays. Joseph and Grace are practically like twins and they are the best of friends. It's been so much fun watching them grow up together. We had beautiful weather for a wonderful party to celebrate. I seriously can't believe Jack and Reid are one already! Where has the last year gone?!

I hope to post some pictures from the party soon. Unfortunately, chasing two one year olds around didn't allow me to have a camera in hand. I'm not sure why...ha ha! I think a few other people took some pictures though :-)

Here are some recent pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment