Monday, April 4, 2011

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks. The kids are all getting over another cold so don't mind the runny noses and red faces. Still pretty cute. The boys are getting so big and having a great time exploring every area of the house. I can't believe they will be one in a few months. I still look at them all the time and can't believe they are mine and that I have TWO of them. Right now I can hear them in their room laughing at each other. I was watching them on the baby monitor and they are both jumping on their bumpers and then falling over. They think it's pretty funny apparently! Hopefully they fall asleep for their nap soon!


Jack

Grace feeding Reid, along with her contraption in the back to turn the lights on and off :-)

Grace and her bubbies!

Reid very proud to be standing

First time on the swings and loving it!

Reid sporting his Puma jacket from Uncle Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment