Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Playdough

We had some time to waste the other day so I decided to take a trip to Target with all three kids by myself.  I know...what was I thinking right? It actually wasn't that bad though. The boys were in the double snap and go stroller.  I figured it would be best to let Grace walk to burn some energy. She behaved so perfectly walking right next to the stroller and holding on the whole time. She was such an angel! I love moments like that, so I decided to buy her some playdough for her acting like such a big girl.

The Playdough was a huge hit and kept her busy for awhile.....



Having a taste....



Silly face and silly headband....



Got to love that face and those adorable dimples.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so beautiful and big! So glad you started a blog. We're so happy we can keep up with your busy lives.

    ReplyDelete